Title: Associate Scientist
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform physical/chemical testing for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
1) Perform and document of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
2) Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
3) Archive batch records.
1.Minimum of 2 years Quality Control experience in a GMP environment.
2. Good organization and good communication is a must.
3. Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
4. Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. German is a plus.
Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.