(Junior) Front-end developer / Amsterdam / €25 /€30 / Challenging opportunity working for an international digital agency
Ready for a new challenge at a fast-growing, innovative E-commerce platform with plenty of room for (technical) innovation, renewal and personal input? Are you a talented developer and ready for multiple challenging projects? Then this is an opportunity for you!
What does the job entail?
* Responsible for the (further) development of all the E-commerce platforms, that the company has in its portfolio.
* Define the clients’ online appearance.
* Make justified recommendations for creative work.
* Creating practical solutions for interaction and User Experience challenges.
* Ensure the consistent delivery of successful projects.
What can we offer you?
* Lots of room for (technical) innovation and your own input.
* Joining a team of young, international professionals.
* Centre of Amsterdam.
* A challenging position with a lot of flexibility and responsibility: work hard but laugh a lot and always have fun.
* Travel reimbursement.
* Flexible working hours.
* At least 2+ years’ experience with React and Next.Js.
* Experience with GraphQL is an advantage.
* Up to date with trends and tools within the industry.
* Passionate about coding.
* Bring a high level of dedication.
* Able to deliver work on time and within budget.
* Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
* Innovative and creative mentality.
If you are interested and want to know more about the position, please contact Claudia Franssen on +3120 797 5021 or send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.