Working for a Medical Device company in Switzerland.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Develop a social media plan that drives brand awareness, engagement and conversions globally through effective social campaigns
• Motto and execute a plan to grow the audience and engagement across current platforms
• Make sure the brand looks consistent, contemporary and aspirational on social media
• Make sure that review processes are followed and utmost care is taken to avoid false claims and inappropriate communication in our critical environment
• Write engaging copy for our fans. Understand community voice, speak with professionalism but also recognize that we are talking to fellow humans
• Build strong relationships with internal people to feed our platforms with interesting and relevant content, in a timely way
• Maximize the reach of every piece of content you publish
• Monitor, manage and moderate the discussions on our social platforms
• Monitor, analyze, and review of campaigns to maximize results
• Report regularly on the effectiveness of tactical activities
• Manage the social media budget.
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a social media manager
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills in English (Level C2) is a must; good knowledge of German is preferred; any additional language is a plus
• Proven ability to deliver creative content (text, image, graphic, video)
• Strong interest in medical technology and products; Experience in the medtech / healthcare environment is a plus
• Curiosity to learn new things and an inquisitive mind
• Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Willingness to monitor the social media channels and answer messages outside of regular office hours
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.