Our client is renowned within the Financial Services/Banking industry in Switzerland. The position will be based on-site as an experienced Avaloq Developer/Test Lead. This is an urgent contract requirement for 6months with possibilities for extensions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Avaloq development for Project Mercury
• Business analysis
• Managing incidents and providing third-level support
• Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure a fit for purpose end-to-end functionality
• Technical testing activities during release cycles
• Taking shared responsibility for successfully implementing projects
The successful incumbent will be immediately available, located in Switzerland. Ideally, you will have experience in two or more years of experience in Avaloq parameterization and developing customised functionality. You should also have software implementation skills with Avaloq and experience with Avaloq message interface and file handling. Experience in handling incidents and experience with one or more Avaloq modules Programming skills in PL/SQL and API programming would be an added advantage, as would business analysis skills.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.