Working for a major Pharmaceutical client in Switzerland
Process Engineer / Jr. Scientist - Manufacturing Science and Technology (MST)
1) Supervision of test runs
Consultation with production of Fill Finish pilot plant and support / coordination of mimic/test runs in the shop floor in cooperation with production.
2) Support in Device Assembly Projects
Support MST project leader to collect information, generate document, specifications.
Support in qualification tasks.
3) General support to Manufacturing Science Technology dept.’s activities
Support Smaller tasks as part of the MST activities
- Laboratory work
- Organizational matters (contact with suppliers)
- Temporary help for product owners (organizational work)
- Planning and documentation (protocols, reports)
- Minimum of BSc in a scientific discipline (ideally Process Engineering, Biochemistry or Chemistry).
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in in device assembly, combination products in a Pharmaceutical company is the most important element
- Previous experience in aseptic processing
- Knowledge of qualifications
- Knowledge of GMP (production environment)
- Knowledge of change control
- Ready for lab work / Able to independently perform experiments in the lab and in GMP (Aseptic) environment.
- Business fluency in both German and English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MES (Werum PASX)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.