Our client, a world’s leading provider of healthcare products based in Lucerne are looking for an experienced Programmer database interfaces (GUI programming) for an initial 6 months with a strong likelihood for extension.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Development of a database surface for production processes or systems for the visualization of operational data from production in real time
* Creation of input masks for the acquisition of manual data
* Close cooperation with production and maintenance to develop the intuitive input interfaces
The successful incumbent will possess:
* Good knowledge of a common, platform-independent GUI programming language (Qt, Tcl / TK or similar), possibly also GTK + / JAVA
* First experience in the design of user interfaces and basic knowledge of Linux & Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of SQL databases and their interfaces is an advantage
* Understanding technical production processes helps to better understand the underlying applications
If the candidate possesses experience in the manufacturing industry as well as knowledge of German, this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.