We are recruiting for a Principal Scientist who will design, develop, validate and execute various bioanalytical assays to characterize and assess the biological activity (potency) of biopharmaceuticals in clinical development for Biosimilars
* Designing and developing a range of bioanalytical methods, including target binding assays, cell-based potency assays, immunoassays and you will be using state-of-the-art read-out methods such as chemiluminescence, fluorescence (e.g., FACS) and immunological techniques (e.g., ELISA, FRET).
* Contribute to the preparation of clinical trial applications and registration documents.
• PhD and preferably postdoctoral experience in life sciences with strong background in cell biology and/or biochemistry
• Experience in development of cell-based assays and immunoassays, preferably in an industrial setting
• Knowledge and/or experience of working under GxP would be highly desirable
• Excellent communication, team and leadership skills
• Sound knowledge of English is required; knowledge of German is desirable.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.