Senior Performance Analyst
Senior Performance Analyst urgently required to work for our client on an initial 5 month contract in Westminster.
You will be responsible for providing relevant, accurate data and insightful analysis within the product team. You will also be responsible for providing relevant, accurate data and insightful analysis to help the team improve taxonomies, tagging, navigation and search.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Identify best approaches for measurement and analysis, recommending the most appropriate measures and helping the team to identify ‘what good looks like’
* Identify risks and caveats with data and ensure the team understand the impact
* Ensure appropriate analysis and data stories are included in product backlogs
* Work with information architects and content designers to support taxonomy improvements, providing actionable data to meet their needs
* Help users find what they need (through product and content improvements) by developing text analysis techniques and combining content audit data with analytics
* You will co-ordinate analytics implementation for all the frontend pages owned by the product team, ensuring that the data collected is accurate and actionable
* Develop and maintain tools to monitor the performance of the live GOV.UK site search
* You will present examples of new insights/areas of work at team and UK showcases.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate experience in developing implementation strategy, roadmaps, measurements frameworks, instrumentation, quality assurance, administration and analysis. Proficiency with digital analytics platforms, including Google Analytics is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I’ll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.