For a client of ours we are looking for a SENIOR C++ embedded software engineer (Embedded low-level programmer)
Duration: 1 year (afterwards Perm)
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer you have an all-round function where you are responsible for specifying, designing, applying and testing software within the embedded systems.
Here you work with C, C ++, Scrum, Agile, Linux and Windows. You have good technical know-how in the field of Embedded Software and you take the lead when needed. You act as a coach and supervisor for (junior) software engineers.
What are you bringing?
• HBO or WO diploma, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Technical Informatics or Technical Computer Science
• Five or more years of experience with the development of embedded software
• Familiar with multiple programming languages ??(such as C, C ++) on different platforms (Linux, Windows) and processors (ARM, Intel)
• Knowledge of and / or experience with various development methods and techniques (real-time, UML, RUP, Agile, V-model)
• Analytically strong, proactive, energetic and driven
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.