We are recruiting for a Packaging expert for our combination medical device manufacturer within the inhalation department. You will lead activities to successfully design, develop and deliver primary and secondary packaging materials for combination, drug delivery devices.
· Participate in packaging development activities whilst maintaining a solid knowledge on materials (glass, polymers, rubbers, silicone/lubricants, sterile barrier systems, adhesives) and manufacturing (injection moulding, glass converting, rubber moulding, assembly, fill & finish, transport validation)
· Develop packaging concepts to support early phase development
· Conduct feasibility assessments on new technology/ packaging concepts
· Develop early and late phase packaging prototypes using rapid prototyping, machined and/or soft tooling
· Conduct design for manufacture assessments
· Conduct tolerance stack analyses
· Maintain technical drawings and models
· Contribute to risk analyses
· Develop Design Input Requirements
· BSc or MSc in Pharmaceutical technology/ Materials Engineering or equivalent. PhD would be desirable.
· 3+ years experience working with packaging technology with solid experience designing packaging material for drug delivery devices. In this case especially you will work with liquefied gas and will have a strong knowledge on the drug API and how it will interact with the packaging material.
· Expertise in Primary and Secondary packaging for Combination devices
· Advanced knowledge and comfortable working with Medical Device regulations.
Kontact: or call +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.