At the moment I am looking for a Kubernetes Engineer to work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands for a 6 months contract with the chance to get renewed at one of the biggest E-commerce Company’s in the Netherlands.
Kubernetes engineer to work with the cloud team. As part of this team you will be responsible for taking forward the technical solution and helping maintain and support our new Kubernetes clusters.
Set up and maintain new kubernetes clusters in private cloud.
Maintain and develop existing infrastructure around our K8s clusters.
Provide consulting to facilitate architecting future solutions.
Perform kubernetes cluster upgrades.
- Experience with deploying Kubernetes Clusters (ideally on private clouds)
- Experience of monitoring, troubleshooting, scaling production Kubernetes workloads.
- Knowledge of designing and adapting software to be twelve factor compliant applications.
- Strong understanding of Container technologies like Docker.
- Knowledge of deployment tooling like Terraform or similar infrastructure as code solutions.
- Ability to script in one or more scripting languages like Python or Go.
- Linux fundamentals.
I hope this caught your attention! If so, please send me your resume and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible so I can tell you more details about the salary and the client!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.