Commercial Manager required to work with a Government department based in Croydon. This is a 6 month contract, In Scope of IR35, paying up to £550 per day.
Commercial Directorate (CD) strategically manages the conduit between the Department and those supplier markets that help us provide key services to the public. We manage large, complex contracts and suppliers in delivering a wide range of goods and services. Daily tasks can range from “Business as usual” activities with key stakeholders, through to delivering some of the largest, most complex Commercial programmes ever seen across central Government. One of CD’s key clients is Digital, Data and Technology Directorate (DDaT).
Your key focus will be to:
* Plan and execute the procurement of goods and services in support of DDaT strategy
* Deliver value for money and demonstrating commercial best practice, whilst remaining compliant with regulations and governance.
* Proactively engage with, influence and (when required) challenge key stakeholders, always working collaboratively with others.
* Pre-market engagement and be vital ensuring that suppliers and their markets are utilised to deliver maximum value for money.
* Form and lead cross functional teams that deliver value through the effective management of stakeholders and supplier relationships.
* Support other clients and undertake Contract Management work, as CD workload varies.
This role requires CTC clearance.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.