We are currently searching for a Dedicated Support Specialist to work in The Hague, The Netherlands for 1 year plus extensions. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large multi-national Oil & Gas client.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
• Proven knowledge/certification of Windows, RedHat Linux, NetApp Storage, EMC Isilon storage, HP RGS / Leostream, Microsoft Desktop, Active Directory, LDAP products.
• Proficient in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards, Customer Service Techniques, Proficient in Function or Department Operations.
• Familiar with Customer Value Chain Concepts. Hybrid skill sets essential.
• Excellent customer interfacing experiences.
• Extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills, helicopter view.
• Ability to clearly identify various components of the services and reported issues.
• Highly customer focused/minded while possessing courage to resist always providing "quick fix".
• Ability to identify and pursue opportunities for service improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in regional and sometimes global environment.
• Ability to work independently and also as part of a regional/global team.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with business, other support teams and stakeholders.
• Hybrid skillsets essential.
• Candidates need to be able to cope well with change and be adaptable to on/off boarding of new activities and services
• Candidates need to develop and maintain strong relationships with all teams involved in the extended Technical Computing related support ecosystem.
• Able to work in a DevOps environment
• Excellent written & spoken English essential.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.