Ruby Developer required to work with a Government department based in the Westminster area. This is an initial 6 month contract, outside of IR35, paying up to £550 per day.
You will be a Senior Ruby developer with experience working in a multi-disciplinary agile team environment using test driven development (TDD).
You will have:
* Strong experience working with SQL databases (eg. PostgreSQL).
* Awareness of NoSQL databases (eg. DynamoDB), and when and how to use them.
* A familiarity with event-based data models would be a bonus.
* Experience building, documenting, and testing JSON APIs would also be very useful.
* Experience working closely with Frontend developer.
* Knowledge of AWS is also required.
* Awareness of Kubernetes.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.