Our client is currently looking on an experienced quality engineer to support a project related to validation and verification activities.
* Strong engineering skills with working knowledge of Process validation/verification activities
• Ability to use Quality Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimize systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality.
• Problem solving techniques including 8D, root cause analysis and cause and effect analysis. Experience in CAPA execution and management.
• experience is required, preferably within a regulated environment (e.g. FDA, ISO 13485 regulated), ideally in Med-tech.
• Experience in Change Control, Manufacturing/Product Transfers, Outsourcing Initiatives
• Experience with project management.
* Degree in Engineering, or in a related technical/scientific discipline is required.
• Ability to work independently and partner with a cross-functional team (supplier, R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Purchasing etc).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to provide regular updates to project leader and team at various forums
• Organizational talent, reliability, dependability, personal initiative, customer / service orientation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Access, and Project etc).
• Language: English and German mandatory
Please contact Serena: 02077495631
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.