Michael Bailey Associates is now recruiting for a System Architect Business Intelligence & Analyticson a 12 Month Contract for a Leading Financial Client in Zurich, Switzerland
Main responsibilities will include:
· Participates in the planning, definition and design of solutions in the field Data Warehousing, Data Lake, Reporting and Analytics
· Active participation in the Continuous Exploration process as part of the Continuous Delivery Pipeline, especially for Enabler Epics Works with internal customers, stakeholders and suppliers to help superior solution intentions as well as information models and documentation requirements for the intended solution Works closely with portfolio stakeholders, especially the domain architect and the Scrum Team, Release Train Engineer, Product Manager, and Product Owners, together to develop the implementation of Enabler Epics, to analyze, to divide and to realize Ensures overview and promotes built-in quality as well as team and technical agility Requirements (content, Methodology):
The skills required will be:
· Has experience in architectural topics in the area of Business Intelligence / Business Analytics Familiar with reporting and data discovery tools (SAS VA, SAP BO, Tableau) out
· Has experience in building data warehouses and related conceptual and logical data modeling (3NF, Data Vault and Snow / Star Flake) Has experience with the construction of ETL routes
· Ready to embark on new architectural patterns (Logical Data Warehouses) If UML and ArchiMate are known as modeling languages, Sparx Enterprise Architect use
· Knows with agile methods, which ideally already SysArch in one SAFe projects
To apply please send us your CV!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.