For our Pharmaceutical client we are looking for a Project Manager who will work across the Clinical Trials teams to implement the selection of wearable sensors in clinical trials and drug development programs; including concept feasibility, design and execution, proof of concept (POC) studies, and demonstrating clinical value. This role sits within the overall digitalisation program being run out throughout the organisation and you will be the reference point for supporting integrated digital healthcare solutions and systems, remote data collection, and advanced analytics.
* Owner responsible for day-to-day delivery of digital health projects to the satisfaction of our internal stakeholders.
* Act as internal consultant to determine feasibility of projects and develop project rationale with internal clinical trial team stakeholders.
* Keep abreast with industry leading digital health technologies and systems (e.g. wearable sensors) to act as an internal expert/assessor/recommender for these.
* Perform external landscape analysis for vendors required to implement POC and full studies.
* Design, develop and execute POC studies based on these findings.
* MSc. or similar qualification with 3+ years of experience in life science/healthcare including experience in clinical research
* Direct experience with wearable sensors and other digital health technologies required
* 3+ years of experience managing complex innovation-related projects
* Knowledge of regulatory requirements around digital health technologies in clinical trials preferred
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes: +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.