My client, a Medical Device pioneer is harnessing the power of digital technology and data science to advance medical innovation. In doing so they are hoping to usher in new medicines and life-changing healthcare solutions.
They are looking for an equally innovative, creative and experienced UX expert who will contribute to the development of mobile apps to develop state of art and bold concepts. Working in a cross-functional team with a high degree of collaboration with stakeholders the desired candidate will lead the development from early concept phase incorporating a user-centred focus in designing new apps to address the numerous and changing patients’ needs. Therefore a strong background in UX design, Usability Engineering and a sense for human factors are essential for this role.
* Lead as UX expert the developments of user-friendly mobile or web applications classified as SaMD
* Develop design concepts
* Prepare wireframes and user flows and generate first UX mockups (click-prototypes)
* Lead the collaboration with external HFE partners
* Documentation of the UX development process
* Advanced education in Computing/ Industrial, Ergonomics or related discipline/ Human Factors Engineering, Engineering or Psychology
* 5+ years of experience as UX specialist in app development
* Open-minded and collaborative mind set to work in interdisciplinary teams where communication and confidence is key for success
* Experience and passion in UX/interaction design for mobile or web applications
* Experience and passion in user centred design process, human computer/machine interface, and data collection/analysis methodologies
* Experience in design of usability tests to address the patients’ needs defined in requirements including the corresponding formal documentation
* Thorough knowledge of relevant human factors regulations, standards and guidelines for medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging
* Understanding the principles of Medical Device and healthcare regulations
* Experience in medical device industry with focus on development of SaMDs or experience in other regulated industry
* Experience in working with suppliers and contractors.
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes; +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.