This is a contract for 12 months based in German part of Switzerland.
The project manager will be responsible for management of CMO and other third parties company regarding manufacturing processes and technology and product transfer.
* Project management of resource planning, metrics/ KPIs and presentation materials for management reviews
* Enhance process alignment and driving strategic discussions and decision making
* Manage multiple cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
* Responsible for building project plans and team assignments, estimating project cost and adhering to budget, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing business quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, timeline and cost issues appropriately.
* Utilize project management processes, software and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
* Accountable and responsible for adhering to project cost and timeline.
* Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact scope, budget, risk and resources of the work being managed.
* Lead continuous improvement projects that deliver measurable gain in quality, efficiency and alignment
* Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Engineering, or Science-related field
* prior experience in leading technology transfer projects.
* Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
* GMP environment work experience and thorough understanding of technology transfer processes and timelines
* Demonstrated matrix management and influencing skills.
* Manufacturing and cGMP knowledge / experience.
* Demonstrated negotiation skills.
* Operational Excellence proficiency and ability to drive continuous improvement.
* Financial/budgeting knowledge and business acumen.
* Proficient project management skills.
* Problem-solving and critical thinking.
* Understanding of contractual requirements.
* Technical writing and multi-level communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to lead effectively in collaborative/team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, drive action, and work under minimum supervision.
For further information please Beata Klecz on 0041 44 215 2052
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.