For the biggest bank in the Netherlands I am looking for an Oracle DevOps Engineer.
Your working environment
You will part of a team which creates high quality DataBase as a Service (DBAAS) Cloud Services for consumers worldwide. You will be creating services from an end to end perspective, and your specialty lies on design, develop & test DBaaS. The services will be used in a large corporate environment where focus is on user experience, quality of build and security. You will be part of a team where operations and development are equally important, and you will be playing an important role to keep the balance between these two. You will be actively driving the quality of the delivery of services, and taking every opportunity to automate and eliminate manual labor.
* 5+ years of Experience in as a DevOps Oracle Engineer;
* Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline.
* Good knowledge of ExaData
* Linux RHEL experience
* Scripting experience with e.g Python
* Exposure of Virtualization / Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
* Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet.
* Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology.
* Strong Team Player and Experience in working with teams in and across sites.
Your education and background
* at least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
* experience in a DBaas environment
* Experience with working in high performing Agile IT teams Track
* Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
* Are you interested and available? Respond now!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.