I am currently searching for a Delivery Manager to work in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This position is for a very interesting project at a large multi-national for longer duration(contract based).
Your key responsibilitys will be:
• To manage the delivery of new and replacement hosted infrastructure and environments from request through to deployment. To be responsible for the delivery using agile and more formal techniques as appropriate.
* To own the day to day operational workflow for the delivery of services and solutions. Oversee build activity to ensure implementation proceeds to plan and meets proposed solution.
* To establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Ensure technical and functional implications of project deployment/integrations are fully understood. This will include technical, operational departments as well as third parties.
* To understand high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions. Interpreting solution and infrastructure designs for small project and in house programme delivery.
* To be responsible for administration and the production of documentation, e.g. project plans, progress reports and to ensure that deliverables are reflective of the relevant environment system documentation.
If you this caught your attention please reply as soon as possible with your most recent version of your resume.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.