Major responsibilities may include
* Initiation - Assist in setting up a project in project management tools & workflow systems by raising requests, track the request workflows & prompt PM/customer for action. Set up time writing capability for project resources by requesting WBSEs;
* Accounting - Develop project cost estimate and associated reporting including roll-up and tracking of project/program spend against forecast/target budgets & benefits tracking. Will use the programme's financial tracker and must update often, stay on track of updates;
* Reporting - Provide standard or bespoke reporting for the program and/ or business stakeholders along with valuable insights for decision making, including financial reporting;
* Assurance & Compliance - Ensure project confirms to the project delivery framework and is audit compliant;
* Governance - Set up meetings, help prepare for meetings, preparing slides for steering committee, logistical support, meeting minutes, follow up actions, managing documentation in SharePoint etc.;
* Risks & Issues - Support the project manager with identification, tracking, following up and mitigation of issues & risks. Manage RAID log on behalf of the PM. Assist in highlighting & escalating supplier delivery issues;
* Resourcing - Help to onboard program specific contractors through internal tools. Assist with contract end date extensions;
* Document management - Create, support & maintain the internal program SharePoint site. Help/Guide the PMs to upload the documents in the right folders. Manage SharePoint permissions;
* Project Management;
* Stakeholder Management;
* Collaborative working.
* Oil and Gas project management and/or PMO experience;
* Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, V look up and H lookup;
* SharePoint administration;
* Knowledge of PDF and PPM;
* Project Management certification;
* Oil and Gas industry experience;
* Very experienced in Financial Management, Excel Macros/VB Script;
* Very good in communicating to stakeholders.
* Must have-
1 Financial experience, using Excel and well versed in macros, pivots, etc.;
2 Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
3 1 or more years of experience as a Project Manager and/ or PMO Analyst on any project type (IT/ telecom/ software development/transition/ migration/ process change/ transformation etc.);
4 Worked through at least one full project lifecycle;
5 Awareness on Waterfall or Agile methodology;
6 Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Word;
7 The willingness to support different time zones i.e. work in shifts (UK/ US), if needed.
Experience working with senior stakeholders/ senior management
* Good to have-
1 Relevant project management certifications or training (PMP/ PRINCE2/ P3O/ MSP/ MoP/ Agile);
2 Experience of working in global organizations with a good deal of cultural diversity.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.