Role: Data/Content Manager
Start: 19th of November (Latest 1st of December)
Duration: end of June
Rate: CHF 50/hour gross
* Managing the content management and distribution platform (internet) – Pitcher (training provided)
* Receiving Content and preparing it for Uploading on the Platform.
* Formatting/Programming Content on Platform
* QA of content –visual and technical
* Distribution to relevant users
* Management of Users on Platform –set up, removal etc.
* Management technical issues reported by end users
* Working with vendor to request Pitcher instances creation
* Migrating content and configuration to Production Environment
* Testing new updates for vendor.
* Database Management
* Adding new users, Removing old ones, recording changes
* General Management of end users as needed ~450 users across the globe.
* Tracking Country status, content use etc
* Producing Analytics for business use.
* Project Management
* Management of mini-projects to improve the tool, database, etc
* Orchestrating UAT with requestors
* Working with Vendors
* Piloting new enhancements with select countries
* Managing the Support Email
* Answering Queries
* Giving IT Support to end users
* Communicating with new countries who wish to start using the tool.
* Innovation and Development
* Ability to identify innovative solutions to user issues
* Identify opportunities for process efficiencies
Experience with performing quality assurance/quality review on content is a necessity
* Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills essential
* Ability to follow through on tasks.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable with being customer facing
* Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Pitcher, Veeva/Salesforce Systems, Tableau and/or Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) an advantage.
* Customer and delivery focused
* Ability to work under tight time pressures
* Self-starter and ability to work on their own initiative
* Excellent problem solving skills plus strong desire for work success and self-improvement
* Project management
* Know how to manage a project in terms of project requirements to delivery
* Project Quality Assurance
* On time and on budget planning
* Business Process Management
* Defining a Business requirements process flow
* Delivering that process via a defined project
* Excellent skills in English required
* Experience with CRM, Content and Database Management.
Please Submit CV To Apply
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.