We are currently searching for a Online Marketing Specialist to work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands for 6 months plus extensions. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large multi-national client.
Information Does the thought of creating world-class online marketing campaigns for one of the largest sites of the Netherlands make you happy? Do you get excited to work for a company that shapes the future of global commerce? Then bottle that excitement and read on, because we are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist.
Position The mission of the Online Marketing Specialist to increase usage and activity on the website, to make our users more successful and to grow monetization with data-driven performance campaigns against best ROI. Your data driven way of working makes you a broad specialist in Online Marketing. You understand how to combine data driven rigor with the ability to execute strong branded assets and campaigns for our paid media channels like Remarketing, Display, Affiliates and Google Ads. To achieve this, an innovative mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in optimizing high volume campaigns are key.
Translate business needs into creative channel deployment: translate internal business needs into optimization plans with clear objectives. Work together with internal and external stakeholders to explore other creative opportunities for our users and the website.
Optimize Paid Media channels: you understand how to translate business and consumer needs into assets and campaigns for different media channels. E.g.: you translate our proposition ‘iDeal for the website’ into a campaign to drive acquisition via onsite, display and social media, including strong assets like a landing page and banners.
Monitor and optimize running channels: monitor and report on results of campaigns; act accordingly to increase conversions and channel success.
Report and evaluate results: you monitor and report to stakeholders on results of your campaigns and assets. From small optimizations to the bigger picture, you are able to bring along and enthuse your colleagues and stakeholders
Desired skills & Expertise
* At least 3 years proven track record of successful hands on optimization of various paid marketing channels (high volume campaigns)
* Analytical rigor with and innovative mindset, can translate data into insights & action, has vast experience with Google Analytics
* Is a great project manager with lots of perseverance: a pragmatic problem solver with a positive attitude and strong communication skills. A true growth hacker and passionate digital person
* Knowledge of UTM tracking, Google Tag Manager and experience in CRO & UX is a plus
* Strong communication skills: enjoys working in cross-functional settings and external agencies.
* Result and detail oriented
* Applied University or Masters Degree or Equivalent. Preferably in Marketing
* Proven track record in Online Marketing, preferably in remarketing, display, Google Ads, affiliate marketing or conversion optimization;
* Native Dutch and fluent in English
* Full Time, based in or around Amsterdam
* 6 months
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.