The Future is NOW!
For a client of ours in we are looking for a talented and driven Quantum data scientist.
Duration: 1 year (+ possible extensions)
Our client has been studying quantum computing for several years and has become the world’s center of expertise on topological quantum computing. The research effort includes a staff of theoretical and experimental teams around the world. The Quantum team is developing a full-stack quantum computer, consisting of a quantum plane, cryogenic control and readout circuitry, classical control processor, runtime software and quantum language compiler. To help interpret the large amount of data generated by our qubit experiments.
* You will be part of a team building topological qubits, leveraging your data analysis skills to uncover actionable insights that accelerate our qubit development.
* You will be responsible for developing the use cases for advanced statistics, predictive data science and ML.
* Working with experimental and theory teams, you will tailor, design and deliver data-driven insights and solutions as required by the rest of the quantum team.
* Your results will help to guide and refine our experimental direction, providing a crucial information for our decision making.
* 3+ years of proven experience in applying predictive data analysis techniques to real-world business or applied scientific problems
* High level of numeracy with a quantitative/statistical background. A strong attention to detail, natural curiosity and an ability to problem-solve creatively
* Experience with python, statistical software, and Machine Learning techniques.
* Ability to succeed in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
* Ph.D. or MS degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or related field.
* Background in physics, quantum mechanics, or quantum engineering extra credit.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.