For a client of ours in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a Business Controller/Supply Chain!
Effectively manage the inventory management financial and business control processes and aspects to enable achievement of financial and operational strategic objectives and budgets.
* Provide insight into the progress on main drivers to meet short and longer term targets with strong focus on inventory management
* Analyse and challenge inventory norms and provide input to worldwide sector and business line management participating in the business review process
* Financial target setting, financial planning and analyses
* Prepare financial part of the inventory management presentations for MOR/TAP/LTFP business reviews
* Prepare, report, present on status of Financial KPI’s versus target
* Align with other sector and business line controllers on above topics • Drive improvements in inventory management reporting and processes
* Ad-hoc business analyses
Master degree Business Economics
* About 10-15 years of work experience in Finance of which at least 5 years in business control preferably within a supply chain business environment.
* About 10 years of work experience in one of the leading consulting firms like Mckinsey, BCG or other preferably with experience in supply chain management assignments.
* Enable execution of the strategic objectives in worldwide inventory management
* • Ensure that the worldwide business teams can operate as efficiently as possible within the constraints of the centralized processes. Drive alignment between Business Line and Sector focus and information
* Able to understand the business in order to effectively execute the business partner role
* Able to connect and align with many stakeholders
* Able to provide an unbiased view on inventory management business priorities
* Bring opportunities, risks, inconsistencies forward related to inventory management
* Deep financial management experience in all areas of finance and accounting (supply chain management processes and inventory management in particular)
* Project management skills
Context of the position
You are the spider in the web and driver of the main financial performance reporting processes and aspects with strong focus on providing unbiased analysis and opinion on inventory management.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.