We are recruiting for a Pharmaceutical client based in the French part of Switzerland. They are advancing in the field of Oncology with a great pipeline and they are looking for a Statistical Programmer who assist with the statistical programming of clinical and post-marketing studies.
* Lead Statistical Programming activities within all phases of Global Drug Development; by assessing programming needs, developing programming plans, leading and managing the activities of other programmers and providing mentorship and expertise.
* Strengthen relationships with cross-functional teams; act as subject matter expert to discuss results and issues in layman’s terms.
* Participate in the review of clinical trial documents and validate data structures and activities.
* Responsible for the quality and validity of datasets and outputs, and all other statistical deliverables.
* Well versed in industrial requirements by maintaining an up to date, advanced knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as industry requirements (e.g. CDISC SDTM/ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml), attend functional meetings and trainings.
* Advanced degree statistics, computer science, mathematics, life sciences or related field
* Advanced SAS experience within a Statistical Programming environment.
* Advanced experience in contributing to statistical analysis plans.
* Good knowledge of industry standards including CDISC data structures as well as a solid understanding of the development and use of standard programs
* Good understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to Statistical Programming (e.g. GCP, study procedures).
* 5+years of work experience in a programming role preferably supporting clinical trials in the pharmaceutical industry
Get in touch with Luchele Mendes +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.