For a big international client of us in the financial environment, in Utrecht, I’m looking for a Citrix Specialist. This will be for the duration of 3 months with likely possibilities to extend.
- System Management (Windows servers) technical background
- Accustomed to implement solutions which are standardized and manageable.
- Extensive experience with installation, configuration & management of Terminal Server / Virtual Desktop / Citrix environments
- Knowledge and experience with Citrix Netscalers
- Must have sufficient background knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
There is a general lack of Citrix knowledge within the client, while there are a number of high priority projects running which are in need of resources with senior Citrix knowledge.
Project 1. This project is almost finished but is suffering from lack of resourcing. Resources are needed to finish build, support testing and also to manage the environment in Run. Run is currently planned from 1st October 2018.
Project 2 is a new project in need of a Citrix environment intended to deliver access for customers to the applications. A high level design is available. A low level design must be made and the environment needs to be build, tested and deployed.
Project 3 is a project intended to deliver one single shared Citrix environment for the client. The project itself is staffed, but to enable a migration from Project 1 to Project 3 from delivery phase 4 of Project 3 additional staffing is needed, especially in the area of Citrix deployments experts and Citrix application experts.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.