Our client a telecommunications organisation is looking for a 0365 Architect to join their team in Bern/Zurich for a permanent basis.
The candidate will be responsible for continuously develop and create customized and standardized service solutions. In addition, you are constantly looking for new opportunities and technologies to increase productivity and security for our customers. Working closely with product managers
The candidate must have
* Degree (university / ETH / FH) in computer science or comparable degree
* Several years of practice in Microsoft messaging and infrastructure
* Outstanding knowledge of Office 365 Exchange Online or the Microsoft Exchange Server as well as several years of experience in migration projects
* In-depth expertise in Microsoft Active Directory Services, AAD Connect, and Azure AD Services
* Certification to MCSE (Server Infrastructure, Messaging and / or Communication), at least MCSA Office 365
* Experience with Windows Azure Services, MCSE / MCSA certification: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
* Very good knowledge in the development, extension and migration of Office 365 services (Exchange Online, Skype for Business) as well as know-how in ITIL
* Self-responsible, customer-oriented and goal-oriented, communicative, self-initiative, technically creative, fun in dealing with customers
* Very good German and English in spoken and written
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.