For our client in Dusseldorf, we are currently looking for Data Privacy Consultant.
Volume: 50h per week
Remote: 10h per week
Project language: German and English
The role sits within the running Digital Workplace programme and has responsibility primarily for managing documentation and engagement with Data Privacy and Workers Council in Germany.
1. Communicate relevant topics of the Windows 10 design and rollout project to the workers council and data privacy experts
2. Align with solution design experts to determine the data privacy relevant topics
3. Integrate IT Security assessment findings into the data privacy design
4. Deliver and document all the input needed for approval steps associated to workers council and data privacy
5. Negotiate with data privacy and workers council to achieve approval of Windows 10 design
6. Support the negotiation with IT Security to achieve a relevant and implementable design
7. Document Digital Workplace changes from user perspective for further communication
The candidate must:
1. Be a native German speaker (to facilitate Workers Council negotiations)
2. Be a business fluent English speaker
3. Be experienced in negotiations with workers council and data privacy
4. Be experienced in producing high quality technical documentation based on input from multiple sources (this is a hands on task, not a coordination task)
5. Have a technical understanding of Microsoft workplace technologies
6. Have good understanding and experience in data privacy requirements and approaches
7. Have a "can do" attitude in a fast changing environment
MBA Michael Bailey Associates
Team Lead Recruiting
0049 - 211 5865 8000
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.