For our client in the semiconductor industry we are looking for a Requirements Engineer
Duration: 1 year (extended by permanent contract)
Language: Dutch & English
We are searching for a requirements engineer /business analyst to support projects that will realize the required change and with an excellent understanding of the key basics of good project execution. As the Operations Strategies & Excellence department is a company example you are willing to invest in relationships and to share your knowledge and experiences .
The OSE department is responsible for all major structural improvements within Operations and for all interfaces towards the IT department.
The requirements engineer is the role who brings together business demand with solution supply. He or she brings together different opinions on a specific problem and is a strong workshop / meeting facilitator with business and IT stakeholders. Furthermore he or she has a strong analytical mindset and able to see the impact of requirements to business processes and IT solutions.
-Act as a facilitator in process and requirements workshops / sessions;
- Retrieve the right information concerning objectives, processes and requirements from stakeholders and users in a structured way;
- Assure that all relevant content captured during workshop / sessions is correctly and completely processes in the appropriate documentation (business concepts, business process models, requirements);
- Analyze and steer on consequences, including conflicting objectives and requirements;
- Be a cross sector interface: represent the project team and requirements engineering competence across the company; share the concepts throughout the organization on all levels.
Bachelor or master degree in business administration or applicable technical area.
- 10 year knowledge of and experience with requirements elicitation and management or a general business analyst role
- 10 year knowledge of and experience with process analysis and design
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of operations processes is a pre
- LEAN expertise is a pre
- Experience with IT implementations and agile software development way of working is a pre
- Able to both bring people together and challenge their opinions;
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies;
- Exceptional communication and workshop facilitation skills, and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Proven experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques;
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence, self-starting and motivating;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Competence Center manager for Business Agility. He/she has an important interface to the project manager and furthermore has internal interfaces .
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.