For our pharmaceutical client in Basel we are currently looking for a
Your responsibilities will be:
- On/offboarding activities (Staffing file maintenance, granting the SharePoint/SN/Nimbus access, clarification of requests, welcome/farewell email, providing guidance if necessary etc.)
- Project SharePoint administration
- Distribution lists and (GMT) groups maintenance
- Training planning, logistics and tracking activities
- Support with event planning (room booking, catering etc.)
- Support meetings/workshops organization, agendas, minutes and content
- Preparation of the Newsletter and other communication material
- Preparation of reports
- Administration of the office space
Skills you need:
- Experience in Project management and Planning
- Experience in SharePoint Administration is a MUST
- Personable, and excellent in connecting to people with different backgrounds
- Adept at using computer and project management applications
- Oral and written communication
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Preference for a first degree in Business. Alternatively High School Diploma but with many years of experience and a record of accomplishment.
- Having Project Management qualifications, certifications, or diplomas is an asset.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.