We are looking for two Test Automation Engineer who will be working in the Video department. The main purpose of this position is to support integration and acceptance testing of Video CPE SW releases.
* Responsible for writing test automation scripts and validating execution reliability and test relevancy
* Responsible for functional testing of new CPE Video SW releases
* Responsible for issue lifecycle management
* Responsible for acceptance and regression testing of new CPE Video SW releases
* Responsible for test definition and execution
* Extensive cooperation with (internal and external) technology suppliers during integration, triaging and resolving issues
* As required, support the definition, installation, and maintenance of test equipment and systems
Knowledge & Experience
* BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
* Two or more years direct experience with:
* Video Broadcast Systems, specifically Video CPE
* Software integration and testing
* Test automation: preferably Robot Framework and Python. Any other experience is welcome.
* ISTQB® Certified tester certification is appreciated
* ISTQB® Test Analyst certification is highly appreciated
* Exposure to Gherkin Language and agile software development methodologies is appreciated
Skills & Abilities:
* Must be willing and able to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and technologies
* Should have good interpersonal skills, to maintain and develop effective working relationships with other peers
* Must have good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Must be able to work under pressure and be prepared to work outside normal working hours when necessary
* Must be proactive, with a desire to continuously improve system solutions, documentation and processes & procedures
* Excellent English
The start date is ASAP, so sadly candidates outside of the EU or countries currently in the process of being admitted to the EU won't be considered.
I'm looking to reviewing your CV and explaining the department, project, and company!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.