For our client in the Oil & Gas industry we are looking for a Solution Data Architect
Location: South-Holland (temporarily working from home)
Duration: Minimum of 1 year
Typical Years of Experience: 12 to 15 years in IT with some IT leadership experience. Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
Architecture skill sets
* At least 8-10 years’ experience in Architectural Role
* TOGAF (or similar framework) certification and knowledge of Architectural Modelling (ArchiMate)- Bizz design tool
* Being the point of call for all architecture aspects of an IT Project (in line with Project Delivery Framework).
* Being able to address the: Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of an IT Solution and to document that in an SAHLD (Solution High Level Design document).
* Can apply the IT Strategic Roadmap and related services and standards (e.g. RESTful API's)
* Understands segment architecture and the link to portfolio management and platforms
* Develop this information or else receive this from other parties involved (Data Architects, IRM, ITSO, ET SOM)
* Maintains an active view of the external market development and integrates these in the delivery of segment architectures
* Influences the redesign of business processes and related business data by interfacing with Process Owners and Information & Data Definition Owners, and other relevant stakeholders
* Understands how to use the standard architecture tools (BiZZdesign, PowerDesigner, and/or ProVision)
Technology Skill set
* A university degree, preferably in Information Technology, Information Management, Software Engineering, or related field
* Experience of working with Agile Delivery teams and a knowledge of DevOps constructs
* Having technical / data / application / integration architecture experience with SAP ECC, SAP BW/BI, and S4 HANA, and MS Azure.
* Exposure to/experience with Azure Data Lakes, SAP Analytics, Cloud, CRM, Salesforce, and similar tools
* Experience with building ‘hybrid’ landscapes where SaaS solutions need to integrate with on-premise applications.
* Hands-on demonstrable experience in architecting migrations/re platforming of legacy applications into Azure/AWS platform.
* Hands-on Architecting experience in building Microservices, 12 Factor Apps, Cloud Native applications, Data platform
* Desirable Skills: - intermediate to advance exposure to below skills.
* Azure Active Directory, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Service, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
* AWS RDS, AWS EC2, S3
* Integration: MuleSoft, Kafka, Aspera
* Other Technologies/Platforms: - SAP HANA, Spark, Salesforce, API management, Multifactor authentication, Cloudera
* Operating System Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), Windows
* Strong interpersonal, communication skills, both oral and written. Good “storytelling” capabilities
* Ability to drive change using influence and networking
* Experienced virtual team worker with ability to work across time, geographical, and cultural boundaries
* Exposure to business analysis skills
* Willingness to stay up to date with key developments in IT
* Delivery focused with pro-active/hands-on attitude
* Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk.
* Rigorous, thorough and with an eye for detail
* Experience in a large industry IT organization is a plus
* Awareness of project delivery methodology
Preferred Business Domain
* Desirable to have good understanding of Oil, Gas, Commercial B2B Marketing and B2B Customer Operations and Chemicals business, Supply Chain, Lubricants etc.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.