A Medical Device company in Switzerland is searching for an; Associate Test Engineer
* The position offered is responsible for the verification of product quality requirements of newly developed and revised surgical instruments with regards to resistance to degradation as well as to support test method development
- Review product designs and manufacturing specifications to define product families and respective worst-case representatives.
- Collaborate with the product development, design quality and test lab teams as well as manufacturing engineering to facilitate timely results.
-Coordinate required product testing at our internal lab. Document verification results for the product families defined.
- Information exchange and collaboration with internal and external partners is essential.
- Support test method development activities at the lab.
Required background and experience are:
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences and preferably with practical experience in a regulated industry
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility on projects
- Demonstrated hands-on lab skill set preferred
- Keen interest in the interrelations between medicine and technology and a strong desire to work in a global company.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.