Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking for a C++ engineer with experience in Cyber Security in IoT.
This is a permanent position based in Chur.
* Contribute to state-of-the-art IoT / IoMT
* Identify and address cybersecurity threats
* Design and implement secure applications in modern C ++
* Ensure the highest standards of software quality through unit tests, integration tests, and by defining testing procedures
* Plan, execute, and test updates to embedded Linux platform s and the kernel
* Degree (FH, BSc, MSc, PhD) in computer science, information technologies or relevant field
* At least two years of professional experience in developing software for cybersecurity
* In-depth knowledge of communication technologies and protocols
* Hands-on experience in testing, with a focus on security
* Excellent knowledge of modern C ++
* Proven track record of developing and shipping secure software
* Very strong embedded Linux know-how
* Professional experience in cybersecurity risk analysis (STRIDE)
* Analytical and thorough working method
* Fluent in English to work in an international team
* Professional experience in agile development
They are offering a competitive salary and a generous bonus package.
Looking forward in receiving your cv's.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.