A well-known MedTech company in Switzerland is looking for an Automation Technician to join their robotics team.
* Construction of customer-specific systems based on a profile system
* Integration of all hardware components, as well as the connection and cabling of all devices and assemblies
* Dismantling of the systems and their packaging for international transport
* Assembly and commissioning of electromechanical modules
* Assistance with the assembly of complex systems at the customer
* Completed training as an automation technician
* Experience in customer-specific plant engineering is an advantage
* Good technical understanding
* Independent, flexible and resilient
* Written and spoken German and English would be an advantage
* Willingness to travel for approx. 10% per year
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.