Senior Manager/Director in Life Sciences Quality Management Consulting
You will sell, lead and, together with the team, deliver high-impact projects engaging with senior stakeholders from high-profile clients in the life sciences industry.
You will develop new ideas and propositions to share with clients to secure new and expand existing projects.
> Projects typically include the design and implementation of new technologies, quality system processes, operating models, digital strategies and ways of working. This includes driving business performance through changing quality culture / mind-sets, improving processes and procedures, benefitting from process automation and enabling insights from advanced analytics and AI. The outcomes we help clients to deliver include driving faster development, manufacturing and commercial timelines, exploiting internal and external data through advanced analytics and machine learning, improving quality and compliance amongst many others.
* You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a science-related discipline plus around 10 years’ experience working in life sciences, either as a consultant or within quality in R&D, manufacturing or commercial at a Life Sciences company.
* In consulting, you will have experience in working & running large transformation projects, with experience in developing new propositions and developing new work. From industry, you will have been exposed to many of the key steps of improving quality in regulated business functions that operate along the value chain.
* You have had exposure to some of the following areas: GxP, data privacy / protection, digital strategy development, operating model design, quality system design / improvement / maintenance, process improvement, technology implementation and digital & analytics technologies in a GxP regulated environment.
* You are passionate about “quality” and believe that quality is a catalyst to drive business performance and innovation in the health industries and markets.
* You have led teams (in operations and/or projects) and apply excellent teamworking, interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
* You are fluent in English and ideally have knowledge of German and/or French and you have travel mobility to serve international clients.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.