Senior Associate/(Senior) Manager/ Director in Life Sciences Commercial Strategy
Management Level: Senior Manager
> We offer you a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility and to contribute to challenging and impactful projects in the life sciences industry - from strategy to implementation to results. This could mean that you:
• Help an Asia based Biotech finding the optimal way to enter the European market support a Global Pharmaceutical company in exploring and assessing new indications for one of their core assets.
• Work with a leading Pharmaceutical Company in defining and executing their Digital Therapeutic Strategy
• You will work on global projects in an international team and in an environment driven by respect, strong team spirit and fun.
• You will help to build and further develop our successful consulting team covering the entire value chain of the life sciences industry, from R&D to Commercial and Operations.
•You will develop an international professional network and collaborate with highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
• You will continuously learn on the job through internal and external training as well as through interdisciplinary collaboration within our company.
• You hold a Masters degree in a science- or business-related discipline plus a minimum of 4 years professional experience working in consulting or within a life sciences company.
•As experienced hire you have a solid track record in delivering and overachieving on your projects and you can rely on your network in the Life Sciences industry.
• You pay attention to detail, have strong problem-solving and communication skills and work well in teams and as an individual contributor.
•You are a highly motivated and results-driven individual, who enjoys working at the intersection of science, technology and healthcare.
• You are a passionate team player and live our values.
• You are fluent in English and you are flexible to travel for a significant part of the time.
> You have a Swiss work permit or you are eligible to obtain one.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.