Senior Technology Delivery Manager, urgently required to work on an initial 6 months contract.
Location : London / WFH
The ideal candidate will have active SC security clearance, experience working within Central Government, strong Delivery Management / Project Management background
Skills & Requirements:
* creating and maintaining delivery plans that highlight forecasts/estimates and confidence levels
* using experience of technology delivery and technical practices to help translate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
* applying appropriate techniques taken from different methodologies to effectively deliver successfully within a given context
* managing budgets and commercial supplier relationships
* acting as the Delivery Manager for one or more delivery teams through a complete delivery lifecycle (prepare, deliver, improve)
* Certifications in two or more delivery methods (e.g. Scrum, Lean Kanban, Prince 2)
* Advanced certifications in delivery methods
* Certifications in related disciplines (e.g. BA, Product Owner, Product Manager)
Please submit updated CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.