Senior System Engineer
As a Senior system engineer, you will ensure all the infrastructure will be up to the highest security standard as well as compliant with industry standard.
Senior system engineer
Senior system engineer Responsibilities:
* Continuously report on security and compliance of the firm
* Analyse and establish security requirements.
* Penetration testing and vulnerability testing
* Train employees on security awareness and provide technical security advise.
* Evaluate new technologies and trends to support management decisions.
* Identify threats and create solutions to combat these.
* Participate in planning, stand-by shifts and implementations of strategies.
* Be part of the Security incident response team
Senior system engineer Requirements:
* IT background- preferably Security
* Strong understanding and experience with security
* Experience with Agile or/and DevOps
* Experience with automation and scripting (e.g.PowerShell)
* Have worked with cloud infrastructure and security.
* Citrix certifications would be a plus.
* Working knowledge with windows server,
* Experience with ITIL, LAN-WAN-WIFI, TCP/IP-VLAN
* Analytical and well structured
* Team player
Benefits that we offer:
* Working in a flexible and adaptable environment
* Opportunity for growth
* Working with the newest technologies
Investment banking industry
Location: Rotterdam-The Hague area
If you are interested to find out more about this position, please contact me at or call me on +31 020 797 5019 for a confidential conversation.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.