Data Centre Network Engineer/Planner, Amsterdam, > 6 months, Contracting
Capacity Planning team is assuming additional responsibilities on Data Centre capacity planning, including hardware deployment process and lifecycle management (BOM creation, get vendor quotes, PO requests, tracking) as well as reporting. It is expected for this role to take the additional workload related with DC Network Elements component.
* Manage DC hardware deployment process, follow up with vendors
* Keeping track of all the storage in place, monitoring and end of life replacement
* Timely creation of monthly capacity reports
* Ordering and tracking equipment
* Understanding of DC Infrastructure technologies, in particular DC Network Elements (Routers/Switches/Firewall/Load Balancers/etc.)
* Good knowledge and experience of capacity planning in an infrastructure level
* Self-starter and experience in stakeholder management (being linking pin)
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai, +31207975024 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.