Validation Expert IVD
We have an exciting project for experienced Validation Expert to support a project related to medical devices and IVD.
The role will oversee the regulatory and validation steps for all future supply sample collection kits and requesting their approval for use within the programme.
• Scientific background essential
• experience managing a fast-paced team
• experience with validation of medical devices/ in vitro diagnostics and regulatory requirements (particularly ISO 13485 and ISO 9001, and EU Regulations 98/79/EC and 93/42/EEC)
• Experience in product development preferable, particularly with regards to medical products in healthcare or life sciences
• Management of external suppliers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail and ability to apply to day to day activities
• Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
• Proactive attitude to engaging with senior and/or external stakeholders
This is 100% homebased role and initially for 6 months
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.