Micahel Bailey Associates is currently looking for an IT Senior Solution Manager for Cybersecurity and Cloud.
In this role, you are the expert and referent of cybersecurity solutions. You will ensure that solutions evolve including design, implementation, enhancements and prioritization together with IT and functional representatives. You will also be part of the core security operation team in case of crisis.
* Deploy and manage security solutions that improve cybersecurity & risk posture.
* Participate in the definition of security architecture for application and infrastructures at the global level
* Manage the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape
* Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical security policies.
* Define metrics and reporting strategies that communicate the progress of the security program.
* Oversee budget projections based on short- and long-term goals and objectives
* Own the management of cybersecurity solutions and managed services
* Deliver transversal security initiatives
* Elaborately detailed project plans and coordinates their execution
* Manage relationships with vendors and ensure you get the expected performance from them
Security liaison & support:
* Manage and coordinate operational components of incident management, including detection, response and reporting.
* Organize security communication, awareness and training for technical audiences.
* Manage production issues and incidents and participate in problem and change management.
* Serve as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process.
* Provide support and guidance for legal and regulatory compliance efforts, including audit support.
* A minimum of 5 years in an information security role
* Proven track record in managing multiple large-scale system implementation projects
* Experience with cloud environment and Microsoft security stack
* Strong Cybersecurity knowledge
* Microsoft cloud and security solution (Azure, M365 E5 security)
* Familiarity with NIST cybersecurity framework and CIS controls
* Understanding of data protection/privacy regulation and strategies
* Security Analytics / Automation
* Enterprise security document and policy creation
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work with virtual teams
* Have excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
* Have a flexible management style
Looking forward to receiving your applications :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.