For our client from Remscheid we are currently looking for multiple Salesforce experts for a Service to Retention project.
End: 31.12.2021 (with option for extension until 12/2022)
Workload: Full time
Location: remote and by arrangement possibly occasionally onsite
After a large rollout project our client is currently looking for Salesforce experts in the Service to Retention environment and to support Salesforce Field Service Ligthing as a product. This is mainly about knowledge in case management, contract management and scheduling. The teams within the teams at the client are to work independently, the client is taking an Extended Team approach.
- Experience as Salesforce expert (consulting, not development)
- Experience in a Service to Retention environment
- Knowledge in case management, contract management and scheduling.
- Stability of the team
- Define and set up processes
- Knowledge of applications used
- Team is set up agile, it is tackled via sprints, retro and feedback
- Very close coordination with the business
- Search for synergies from the different requirements
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.