TEMP OFFICER CORPORATE ACTIONS & STATIC DATA AND RECONCILIATION
Location: Remote work (The Hague, the Netherlands)
Duration: 4 months + possible extensions
We are currently looking for a TEMP Officer Corporate Actions & Static Data and Reconciliation to join our clients team.
In this role, your responsibility is to analyse and further process these corporate actions. This involves calculating and inputting the corporate actions into SimCorp Dimension, liaising with Portfolio Managers about optional Corporate Actions, and instructing the custodian. The complete process must be executed in an adequate and timely manner. Furthermore, the Officer CA & SD is responsible for solving problems relating to corporate actions that can have several root causes. All cash- and holdings reconciliation are also done within the team. Identifying and assigning reconciliation breaks are part of the daily process.
Besides Corporate Actions, the candidate is also responsible for inputting and updating the static data of all securities and settlement related issues. Considering the activities involved, the Officer CA & SD frequently has a role in the various projects within Operations.
* Ensure timely and accurate processing of Corporate Actions
* Ensure timely and accurate processing of Static Data issues
* Ensure timely and accurate processing of Reconciliation Breaks
* Liaise with relevant departments (in- and outside the organisation)
* Identify and solve issues pertaining to Cash and Holding reconciliation breaks
* Ensure flawless operations with significant financial value at stake and at times under serious time pressure. [Operations works under daily time limits and the cost of failure of big trades can be tens of thousands of Euro’s per trade]
* Experience in Asset Management Operations
* Experience in SimCorp Dimension/CA Manager
* Ability to work with tight deadlines and pressure.
* Fluent English
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and dedication
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.