For a client of ours in the banking industry we are looking for an off-boarding coordinator
Duration: 6 months + possible extension(s)
Do you like to solve complicated problems? Are you comfortable with handling multiple issues at the same time and keeping the overview? Enjoy complexity? If you do, our client needs you in their team! We are looking for candidates that are motivated team players and are not afraid to work in a changing and challenging international environment.
* Oversee and coordinate the off boarding of Wholesale Banking clients.
* Monitor the progress of the off-boarding and reporting progress.
* Chase progress in each step of the process, by reaching out to multiple departments within the bank’s global network.
* Prepare escalations.
* Quarterly self-assessment and adherence to control frameworks.
* Provide input after building experience on how to improve and facilitate the process.
* Good command of the English language both verbal and in writing.
* Experience within financial institutions is a preferred.
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
* Analytic skills.
* Reliable and accurate.
* A team player.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.