Working for a Pharmaceutical company In Switzerland -
Job Title: Equipment Engineer
The aim of the position is to support a project to align equipment management, maintenance and calibration sitewide.
● Assess and review calibration and maintenance documentation
● Create requirement specifications for GMP equipment regarding maintenance and calibration
● Work with manufacturers and suppliers to define maintenance, calibration and spare parts
● Assess equipment status in SAP database
● Organize and lead multidisciplinary meetings regarding calibration/maintenance/spare parts
● Fluently in English and German
●Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering (Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar)
● Experience in regulatory manufacturing (pharma, medical, food, etc.)
● Experience working with SAP software
● Experience in calibration and maintenance
● Excellent problem solving and analytical capabilities
● Team player and excellent interpersonal communication skills
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.