Head of Delivery urgently required to work on an initial 12 months contract.
Location : London / WFH
The ideal candidate will have active SC security clearance, extensive experience working in a “Head of Delivery” role within the Public Sector.
Strong Delivery Leadership skills developing the evolution of an agile delivery programme,
* a proven track record in technical Delivery using a variety of methodologies and showing experience in a wide range of technologies, including legacy modernisation
* hands on experience of continuous delivery, ideally having supported an organisation through changing from more waterfall delivery methodologies to wholesale CD adoption
* ability to work at a strategic level, setting the direction, creating compelling visions for the future and able to articulate and communicate these to audiences at different levels of seniority and technical expertise
* product-oriented delivery, including understanding the critical relationships between product breakdown, team structures and code.
* familiarity with the technical, architectural, and operational aspects of cloud-based delivery projects, showing sufficient knowledge to be able to work with technical leadership effectively
* acting as a Delivery Manager for one or more delivery teams at the same time through a complete delivery lifecycle (prepare, deliver, improve)
Please submit updated CV to apply and call to confirm your application.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.