Head of Product urgently required to work on an initial 12 months contract.
Location : London / WFH
The ideal candidate will have active SC security clearance, extensive experience working in a “Head of Product” role within the Public Sector.
Strong Product Leadership skills developing the evolution of an agile delivery programme,
* leading a multi-speed Product programme.
* leading and motivating teams and have experience of improving engagement with stakeholders.
* applying product management tools, terms and concepts in a variety of ways, including defining and creating new approaches
* commissioning research and collaborating with user researchers to understand the difference between user needs and desires of the user. Using this information to inform prioritisation
* developing ambitious visions and strategies based on benefits, with the ability to get organisational buy-in and translate them into deliverable goals
* agile working - ability to think of new and innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcomes
* Managing products or services at different phases and ensuring your team is working towards the appropriate quality standards
Please submit updated CV to apply and call to confirm your application.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.